Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bentonite Clay Update and some Makeup questions

Just giving you all an update, I am still using the clay mask every night.  However, now I am just leaving it on by a few minutes.  The main reason is just that who the heck has time to leave a mask on their face for half an hour every day!  Not me Madam... The one thing I did notice is that my face gets very red after I leave it on for that long, but that goes away by morning.  So if you are going to do this right before you go out I recommend avoiding a long leave on time.

Results:
So far I am still pleased with the results.  My skin is not completely clear still, so I may consider adding something to the regimen when I get home.  The Bentonite clay is absolutely helping keep big pimples at bay, but I am trying to aim for perfection here people!

ONTO another topic:... Makeup!

When I wear makeup 9 times out of 10 I take it off that night and wash my face thoroughly.  I still notice however that my face tends to break out when I use makeup.  I am currently using Fit Me foundation in 115.  I did a review about it on another post, and I am completely in love with it!  I really did not ever want to change makeup.  However, I am noticing that it is the trigger to breakouts once in a while.

The solution:
My sister has this covergirl nature something or other makeup that I used a couple of times while back in NJ.  It seems to not make me breakout.  So Today I bought some of my own in my own shade and will be testing it out and doing a review OOOOF COURSE!  It would not be such a bad thing since it is more natural than the Fit Me makeup, but it is DEF more expensive.  Once all of this is behind me, I want to switch to completely natural mineral makeup.  However, my skin does not cover well with Bare Minerals or any other mineral makeup.  It tends to just leave lines and look really cakey.


That's all on my thoughts for now... Check back in a couple of days for that review.  I will also be trying out a seven day detox when I get back!  New Year means New Years resolution of losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment