Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Experiment #2 Organic ACV in hair

Last night I made a new version of an AVC rinse for my hair.  I used organic ACV from Whole Foods water and honey. 
Recipe...
~One part organic ACV
~Three parts hot water
~One teaspoon of raw organic honey.
~Mix all together until honey completely melts
~Dump on hair focusing on scalp
~Massage in scalp for one minute or so
~Rinse well

Effects...
Well the vinegar smell is extremely intense especially with this organic stuff.  However I def noticed that my hair curled really nicely this morning all by itself.  Once again the vinegar smell disappears when your hair dries.  My hair looks fine, not incredibly shiny but stayed together really well and did not friz at all.  I would like a little more shine and volume in my curl.  Although I have heard a lot of good things about this method, and will try it again.  My hair is still getting better by the day in it's transition period if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment